Campus Recruitment or Campus Placement has become a popular and commonly used method for selecting personnel in an organisation. In Campus Recruitment, Companies / Corporate visit some of the most important Technical and Professional Institutes in an attempt to hire young intelligent and smart students at source. Campus recruit targeted specially for fresher, searching candidates in different College’s, Polytechnic & ITI Institutes from all over India.
Computer Science & Engineering | Information Technology | Electrical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Automobile Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering | Chemical Engineering | Pharmaceutical | Civil Engineering | Bio-Medical | Bio-Technology
An eligibility criterion varies from company to company and year to year. By observing the previous eligibility criterions of various companies, we finalized the following are the minimum eligibility for candidates to qualify for campus placements
- Minimum 60% in Graduation and Masters (It can be less or more depending on the company)
- Minimum 60% in 10+2 (some companies don’t put any barriers for 10+2)
- No back logs till the date of the campus recruitment
- Not more than two years gap in the education
- No distance education is accepted only full time education is needed
- Same year pass outs or next year pass outs (Year before pass outs are not qualified for this year, but this can be modified depending on the company)
Placement Process consists of two or more rounds depending on the company. Each round has specific purpose and candidates will be forwarded to next round only if they clears current round. Below are the rounds that companies might keep for candidates. (Remember companies does not keep all round mentioned below they only conduct at most three rounds)
Aptitude Round | Group Discussion | Technical Round | Technical Interview | Managerial Round | HR Interview
Benefits of Campus Recruitment :
Campus Recruitment proves to be beneficial for both parties concerned.
- Companies get the opportunity to choose from and select the best talent in a short span of time.
- Companies end up saving a lot of time and efforts that go in advertising vacancies, screening and eventually selecting applicants for employment.
College students who are just passing out get the opportunity to present themselves to some of the best Companies within their industry of interest. Landing a job offer while still in college and joining just after graduating is definitely what all students dream of!
Tags: Mechanical Jobs in Chennai, Electrical Jobs in Chennai, Electronics Jobs in Chennai, Instrumentation Jobs in Chennai, Civil jobs in Chennai, IT jobs in Chennai, BPO Jobs in Chennai, Voice and Non-Voice, Leading Engineering Recruitment Services, Staffing Companies in Chennai, Permanent Staffing, Contract Staffing, HR jobs in Chennai, Leading Recruitment Agency, Contract Staffing Agency Chennai, Contract Staffing Recruiters Chennai, Permanent Staffing Solutions Chennai, Permanent Staffing Agencies Chennai, Campus Recruitment Services in Chennai, Best Recruitment in Chennai , Top Recruitments, Recruitment Services in Chennai, HR Recruitment Services in Chennai, Placement Services in Chennai, Manpower Recruitment Services in Chennai, Job Recruitment in Chennai, Placement Services in Chennai, Jobs in Chennai